May 17, 2009

Brothers and sisters, put this record down.



Take my advice, 'cause WE ARE BAD NEWS!♪

So the other day I got my From Under The Cork Tree!! Yes, FINALLY!

Funny, it was the first one I wanted and it's the last one I have. >_>
If I'm not wrong, the first 2 I got were Take This To Your Grave and Live in Phoenix, my dad bought them in Chicago. (: Then I bought Infinity On High and then Folie à Deux.

What's your favorite song on the CD? Mine has to be Sugar, We're Goin Down, that one's just a classic. But all the songs are awesome. I miss so much this FOB. :\

Anyways!
Today is my last day on vacations...tomorrow I have school again, bleeeh. That sucks. Dx
At least I'm not mad at my friend anymore, so it won't be that bad. (:

I'm the first kid to write of hearts, lies and friends♪
Probably not, but that's what the lyrics said. <_<

2 comments:

  1. I can't deside. You for you make it diffacult?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say 'Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends'. It's amazing. And I am so jealous. I only have four songs off of FUCT....

    ReplyDelete