May 15, 2009

Random Facts


Some stuff I think you should know about me.


1. Yup. That's me. The idiot in the picture^. I know I'm not pretty, so excuse my ugly-ness. Thank you.
2. My name is Gianella. I'm peruvian, therefore, I speak Spanish.
3. I'm only 13 years old. My bday is on November 2nd. I'm Scorpio.
4. I have two older brothers. I don't really see my parents, my mom is in other country and my dad is working all the day. But at least I have parents. Oh, and I have a little dog, Yorkie.
5. Music is my life. And not only 'cause I love it. My grandparents, my dad, mom, and one brother are music lovers too. Especially my dad, he has thousands of CDs. It is almost part of me.
6. I love writing and drawing. Sadly, I'm not that good at writing, and I can only draw well in anime-style.
7. I'm kinda geek. I love animes and videogames so much.
8. I'm probably one of the moodiest people you will ever meet. And that sucks, I know.
9. I have ADD, and I get hyper when I ear too much sugar.
10. I can keep secrets, and I guess I give good advices. (At least, that's what my friends usually tell me).
That's it. Also, same story as before. No comments=Bye-Bye blog~!
I'm just giving this shit a second chance.

5 comments: