May 15, 2009

"Who told you Megan was dead?"

"You did."

"No I didn't." *Points with gun*

Poor guy. He said who he really was in that moment.

So yesterday I saw this movie, My Bloody Valentine 3D version. It was pretty cool, actually. I thought I was going to be worse. But those scenes with blood and people dead were just disgusting. Too much, I could say.

Funny how I found myself laughing at sometimes, not that it was supposed to be funny, I just laughed. >_>
Anyways. In other news, Starbucks people spelled my name wrong. Again. "Yanela"
C'mon! My name is not that hard!
Also. Who is better singer for you? Patrick Stump or Hayley Williams?
Hayley here, plz.

3 comments:

  1. I am listening to Patrick rite now so I have to go with him,.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a toss up, but I'm gonna go with Patrick at the moment. By the way, this is comedyqueen042 from the boards, just so you don't get creeped out....

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Alaina: I see. Thanks for following. ;]

    ReplyDelete